GlogauAIR is a non-profit art residency and project space located in
the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg. We constantly host 13 international
artists that live and develop their art in a beautiful historical building.
• Curatorial and art management assistance
• Editing, design and layout of catalogues and contributions to our website
• PR work and social media communication
• Research development stategies and database assistance
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or student of an art-related study course
• Web and Graphic Design skills (good knowledge of MS Office Suite)
• Well-founded understanding of social media
• excellent English skills, basic German skills
• excellent organizational and communication skills
• ability to manage time effectively
• good attitude, people-person, love and passion for art
The internship is running 3-6 MONTHS (minimum 20hrs/week)
starting JULY 2020 in Berlin.
We are unable to give monetary compensation, but try to be flexible to allow
time for any other commitments you might have.
Application deadline: 15. June 2020
Sounds interesting? Then please send us your CV and motivation letter
to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about us on www.glogauair.net
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 26 July 2020 at 00:00h
Deadline: Thursday 16 July 2020 at 12:00h